RAM-A 28 patch keeps latching adding to the arp when I don't want it to?

• Hi All

Weird problem that I assume is down to me!!

I am playing the patch "RAM-A 28 DR.What?HS" and have set up the VirusTI in Logic Pro 9 on it's own track. I want to record single notes from this patchover a 16 bar phrase;

B - 4 bars, D - 4 bars, F# - 4 bars, B - 4 bars

However, when I play the second note D, this latches onto the 1st note B and the arp changes to include the D and B, then when I play the third note F# this also adds itself to the arp and the arp is now D-B-F# - same goes for the octave B?

I am not holding each of the notes down, I am pressing them individually. I have also clicked 'Hold' in the Virus Control window in Logic Pro so that it is not illuminated.

Can someone advise me please how to get this patch to only record the single note and not add notes to the arp as I play them...

Many thanks.

John

Mac OSX Yosemite

• Off the top of my head - I'd say, verify that the part you are disabling the "hold" for is the correct part for the MIDI track, verify that there is no sustain pedal pressed anywhere, and make sure the notes do not overlap (e.g. by quantizing them and/or cutting them a little bit shorter). I'll see if I can reproduce this if and when I have time.
    Good luck.