I CAN'T RIGHT AUTOMATION ON CUBASE 7

• Hi Thank You For Your Time

I Can't Right Automation On Cubase 7 for the Virus ti 2, except for the Cutoff Automation that working good with no problems.
    I using the Usb port to controlling the unit but when I plugged it for the first time the windows send me an errors on the driver installation i can't understand why....

?(

?

But the TI software installation was successful.

I also using Novation SL Mk2 midi keyboard so i have two options to chose from when i upload a plugin one is with the "Automap Mode" and the two is regular mode, in either way this isn't working,

please help me solve it

Best Regards
    Shamir

• You have to right click on the knob for the parameter you want automated, Add that to automation then goto the Lane and select that automation that you just added or use the "W"/"Write" to have it automatically added to the lane.

or

Use C7's learn feature!!

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416