Virus Ti Snow Crashing/No Sound (Logic 9, iMac)

• Hello there,

Apologies if this has already been covered but i'm very frustrated and need some feedback.

I recently purchased a Virus Ti Snow, which on it's first outing worked perfectly. The next time i went to use it after about 2 minutes of browsing patches a loud (very loud) distorted glitch sound happened and then there was no output form the virus, I can see there is an input, but no sound. So i shut down the computer and the Virus and tried again, now every time i either try to use the Virus with Logic, either the same thing happens again or there is no sound at all, also what usually happens is the LFO/BPM light stops flashing and then no sound.. I've tried everything Access have suggested through their support team which includes; setting Logic's preferences, getting a USB hub, reinstalling the software on the Mac, repairing Disk permissions, reinstalling the OS for the hardware, still the same issue.. This is extremely frustrating as this is an expensive synth and i can even get basic functionality out of it. I'm all out of ideas of what to do...

My set up is... 2009 iMac 2.66Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 8GB Ram, OSX 10.6.8, Logic 9, couple of bits of Hardware...

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• you are in contact with access support since a day regarding your issue. and you've bought a second hand snow. you might face a hardware related problem but you need to give support a little more time to work with you on the issue. we happily help you as much as we can and as fast as we can but analyzing a possible hardware failure is not trivial per email.
    marc