• Hi People,

It would be great if anybody can shed some light on my atomizer issue. I get an audio signal to go through my TI snow atomizer fine but when I open virus control on my daw (logic 8) the output disappears. Here's some points on my configuration:

I'm sending audio direct into the jack inputs of the Virus ti snow.
    i'm sending the signal direct out the jack outputs 1&2 of the snow.
    My midi keyboard is connected to my focus saffire soundcard, not the virus snow.
    As soon as I open virus control within Logic, the signal goes. Within virus control I select an atomizer patch and set the output to 1&2 (not usb 1&2) but nothing I do seems to get the audio back out the virus outputs.

Any help is of course appreciated. Cheers.

• Dear Kevin,
    What setting did you choose on the PATCH/UTILITIES page of the Virus TI Control PlugIn?
    Did you select "3 Outs / 1 In" there or "3 Outs / No Input", which needs to be selected there if you want to use the analog inputs of the TI Snow?

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• Hi Jorg,

You are completely correct and this is solved now. Thank you! I would like to raise another query if possible though ;) if I've selected the 3 Outs / 1 In setting, am I able to get the Atomizer to receive a signal from an internal instrument or audio channel within logic rather then hard routing audio through to the analogue inputs?

yet again - thanks for your help.

• Hi Jorg,

You are completely correct and this is solved now. Thank you! I would like to raise another query if possible though ;) if I've selected the 3 Outs / 1 In setting, am I able to get the Atomizer to receive a signal from an internal instrument or audio channel within logic rather then hard routing audio through to the analogue inputs?

yet again - thanks for your help.

Hi Kev!

I've been playing around with many different settings (in Cubase 5 though) and have not found a way to send just one channel of audio to the TI via USB as the send/return. From my understanding the only way to use the Atomizer is using the hardware inputs (1/4"), so you can't send or recieve over USB, even SPDIF doesn't do it.

This is one feature I would love to see implemented, being able to use Atomizer fully over USB, without ever needing to break out my patch cables. If anyone has any tips or suggestions on how this could be achieved, please let me know!

-Ian K.

• Hello, and sorry for my bad english. There are a problem, since I install os 5.

When I try to chose atomiser or input item in search menu - i can't do that, because there are no items to choose in standalone

mode. When I try to do that in Virus control via computer - it works and items are ready, but in standalone I can't chose them as

patches, I only can work with input or atomizer in other synth patch, but I need to choose only atomizer or input for current patch

for example.. !