Fine Tuned Editing in Virus Control

• Hopefully I can articulate this clearly. :)

What I would love to see within Virus Control is the ability to manually enter parameter values for anything and everything. Currently you can do this for the Filters. You can click on the respective value and enter whichever number you want on the keyboard instead of rolling the dial (if that makes sense). It would be nice to see this for the envelopes, delay, etc. Anything with a "knob" essentially instead of clicking and moving the mouse to get the right value, the ability to type the value you want on your keyboard instead.

If you can do this and I'm just clueless on how, please let me know. I've owned by TI2 for almost 2 years now and haven't see how to do this.

Cheers,
    Andrew

• As a work around, if I need super accurate control of a parameter, I just menu dive to the parameter on the display. From there once you turn the soft knob to the corresponding parameter it will be "focused" and will have an upside down triangle above it. You can then use the value +/- buttons to get to the exact value you want. I've found this to be incredibly necessary when trying to home in on the timbre I want when using the FM and Osc 2 detune knobs together for rager house lead patches.

• Would be nice to be able to do small incremental(1 semi tone at a time) steps with my mouse scroll wheel. It only goes 2 semi tones up and down. I have to hold the shift key to get more accurate changes.

I tried changing the settings for my mouse but it doesn't do anything in virus control.