Sync Problem

• Since 2012 sync problem in Logic 9 and now with logic x, a 250 euro thunderbolt hub only for virus and still no way to compose with this gear, pretty bad for a 2500 euro GERMAN synth. any suggestions or the best way to get read of my Access Virus?? unfortunately love the sounds and the gear if only it would work flawless!!

• Suggestions:

• some patience when working with your Virus (it often requires some pre-roll to "get into the groove", doesn't like loops and needs a couple of seconds of rest after jumping in the time line -- at least in Cubase)
    • only use VC to design and manage sounds (e.g. in MainStage) and use standard MIDI without the VC plugin in Logic
    • try a couple of other hardware synths, and find out how tedious it is working without total integration

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Check my post regarding this. Also check the original at Gearslutz. People are reporting back positive results.

Indulgence gets us friends, but truth gets us hatred.

OB-6, Polivoks, Polivoks Pro, Virus TI x2, Waldorf M, MS-20, MS2000, Radias, Minilogue, Minitaur, Argon8, Erebus, Alpha Juno 2, TR-8S, Xio 49, Ultranova, Microfreak,

• Check my post regarding this. Also check the original at Gearslutz. People are reporting back positive results.

Ha! I just wanted to cross-reference your post as well:
    http://www.virus.info/forum/in…-solution-for-timing-iss/

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+