A little problem with Virus Ti Snow

• Hi

I have problem with my Virus Ti Snow. When I'm use him with "virus control" in my DAW everything is perfect, but when I'm use him only with my control keyboard - nothing happens ?(

Couple weeks ago, everything worked OK, now I have problem...
    Maybe i changed something in settings ???

I would be very grateful for your help

• Couple of things to consider (if you haven't already):

• How is your controller keyboard connected? USB or MIDI?
    • If connected via USB to the computer: Is the routing in your DAW or MIDI routing application correct?
    • If connected via MIDI: What are the global MIDI channel settings on the controller and on your Virus
    • Also, if you connect via MIDI, is your Virus still attached to USB? If yes, try unplug the USB cable
    • Is the Virus in Single or Multi Mode? If Multi-Mode, there are settings of each part that impact how it reacts to incoming MIDI notes

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Thank you so much for you answer :)

You inspired me to look for a problem in a settings, but in my control keyboard and I found a problem :thumbup:

Information for the future for all users of Nektar Panorama P6.

In Nektar You must load the preset:
    Push the button - load - and find VIRUS TI and push setup.

Everything work :thumbup:

Thank you once again for answer :)