Beiträge von Lioio

Same, seeing the characteristics of the Quentum, I thought like you. I imagine the TI MKII in this aspect. That yes, the TI2, I use it every day, with the SLOTS, well patched, we can manage a1 big, scalable sound, endlessly :) It's like patching a modular, but virtually. It emulates many, many analogs as well. It is a wonder :)

I did not understand everything. But, if you want to know for the OS, there is the stable 5.07. if you can't:
    You must first empty the temporary memory, and, install directly the last version

DRAIN TEMP MEMORY
    - Switch off the TI, disconnect the power supply.
    - Plug it back in.
    - Turn on the TI with "EDIT" (at left of ARP ONE): it won't erase anything, but will bridge you to the "ROM-A 0" bank automatically.
    - The temporary memory is emptied.

And yes, say you connect a master keyboard with aftertouch, it will be continuously based on this aftertouch. Because some patches have programming via SLOTS to use aftertouch. If you don't want to hear the aftertouch anymore, you have to look in each SLOT if "chain pressure" is written, then if you find any, set it to zero (with VALUE 2").
    Your soultion is well thought out, to uncheck the aftertouch (when possible) of your master keyboard

VIDANGE MEMOIRE TEMP

Si un jour, le message d'erreur "Globally Disable" apparait lors des manips sur les EFFETS, pas de panique:
    - Eteindre le TI, débranchez l'alimentation.
    - Rebranchez la,.
    - Allumer le TI avec «EDIT» (à gauche de ARP ON) : il n'effacera rien, mais vous pontera sur la banque "ROM-A 0" d'office.
    - La mémoire temporaire est vidée, le message "Globally Disable" ne s'affichera plus. OUF :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAIN TEMP MEMORY
    If one day, the error message "Globally Disable" appears during manipulations on the EFFECTS, do not panic:
    - Switch off the TI, disconnect the power supply.
    - Plug it back in.
    - Turn on the TI with "EDIT" (at left of ARP ONE): it won't erase anything, but will bridge you to the "ROM-A 0" bank automatically.
    - The temporary memory is emptied, the message "Globally Disable" will no longer be displayed. Phew :)

Yes, it is really leaving us abandoned, by this lack of updating which has lasted for 12 years.
    On the other hand, personally, the Virus TI-2 is for my needs, the best lucrative synth. Ditto, to overcome the compatibility concerns, my old macbook under Captain is on duty. But, recently, thanks to the independent developer AIRA, we can navigate on Mac Big-Sure (M1) with their very well functional controller. I remain confident in Access, I don't blame them, because above all the TI2 gives me huge sound at all times, that's the main thing, moreover, this Hardware is very solid. Patience, patience and haste to see the evolution of Viruses...

Take the demo of Virus editor (run on BigSur) at AIRA plugin. com

You can, too, posible with MIDI (out) conect at one sequencer, and in "CONFIG/ Edit config "Transmit MIDI DUMP"

In TYPE, choise "Single Bank A, B, C, D... / and you REC in your sequencer

Hi, find attached a file I received from the Access support team. So I am sure it is not a secret I share here, but a valuable information source for "deep divers" like me.

I used it for programming my Bitstream 3x. It is a complete midi data sheet with all valid CCs and Sysex's.

Unfortunately was I not able (might be I make a mistake somewhere....) to switch Multis. The Bitstream would be the perfect companion, as it can have 20 programs which is more than the 15 Embedded Multis (0-15). The Referenced Multis (16 - upwards....) are only mentioned once in the attached file - at the end.

Whao !!! Exellent THANKS

If you find the solution, tell me please....

For CC here, and more:

https://www.google.com/imgres?…RoKHZowB5oQMygBegUIARC_AQ

leker it’s a fairly complex process, but one that is routine for any company with an active software development program on the Mac or Windows platforms.

Lots of contributors on this forum have tried to influence Access to move this along, to no avail. It seems they are either unable or unwilling to do this.

As I’ve suggested many times, you could look into the alternative TI plug-in from auraplugins.com. Many here report it works well and is similar functionally to Access’ own tool, though some don’t love the UI.

Yes, AURAPLUGINS (last Mystery Islands Music) is ok on M1 + BigSur. Every days i use it.

Here: https://auraplugins.com