Saturday, April 19th 2014, 1:56pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

AtonyB

Professional

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 1:56am

you're right I can't, because this is apparently well out of my sphere of knowledge - it seems like one or two people are having trouble on macs at the moment, though...

Shesh

Unregistered

Friday, March 18th 2011, 4:25am

Mac woes...

you're right I can't, because this is apparently well out of my sphere of knowledge - it seems like one or two people are having trouble on macs at the moment, though...

I"ve spent almost the entire time I've had my mid 2010 MBP dealing with Access support. The onboard USB chipset is a PITA. My old Macbook caused me less headache.

VC worked OK when I first got it, then after I reinstalled OS X it went to crap. Now I have to load VC in Ableton, wait for the communication error, then unplug the USB cable, wait for VC to pickup that there's no Virus attached and then plug in the USB cable again. Then VC works. ?(

Something weird going on there. 8|

Anyone else out there experience anything like this?

nidefawl

Beginner

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 11:48pm

RE: Mac woes...

I"ve spent almost the entire time I've had my mid 2010 MBP dealing with Access support. The onboard USB chipset is a PITA. My old Macbook caused me less headache.

VC worked OK when I first got it, then after I reinstalled OS X it went to crap. Now I have to load VC in Ableton, wait for the communication error, then unplug the USB cable, wait for VC to pickup that there's no Virus attached and then plug in the USB cable again. Then VC works. ?(

Something weird going on there. 8|

Anyone else out there experience anything like this?

Same for me, when I load a project i have to unplug the USB cable and plug it in again to make the VC recognize my TI Snow

When I load another project afterwards Ableton crashes.