Slow 10 minute wait time syncing patches to computer!

• blinde_Q the path corresponding to macOS ~/Library is probably under <User>\AppData on Windows.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I done,

- inside 'Virus TI' create a folder 'Cache' ('Virus TI' should be in users/name/documents/access music)

- inside 'Cache' create a folder with your serial number, you can find this in your install log text file

- also inside 'Cache', create a folder called 'RemoteSets' and an empty text file 'RemoteSets' - also make copies of these files inside your serial number folder

- finally run your daw / ableton in admin mode

I'm not sure which of the above steps made it work - but i made sure to cover every possibility - either way, the VC plugin loads immediately without any pause / syncing - and it all seems to work!

• the next strange thing is the TI2 only Syncs (attempt to Sync) the RAM A,B,C and D Bank not the ROM Banks.

(Information on the Virus TI2 Display - Syncing patches with Virus Control)

thank god - would have taken forever to sync every bank,

hope you get it working in windows 11 - follow those steps - you might also need to run twice - the first it does the syncing - the second it's in the cache somewhere maybe

• the next strange thing is the TI2 only Syncs (attempt to Sync) the RAM A,B,C and D Bank not the ROM Banks.

(Information on the Virus TI2 Display - Syncing patches with Virus Control)

That is normal.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+