New Virus TI2 Owner......FINALLY!!!!!!

• So after 15 years of chasing it....I have finally joined the ranks as an official Virus TI2 (keyboard) owner! It was one of the most amazing Christmas gifts I've ever received and quite honestly left me nearly in tears.

It was ordered "New" from a local retailer in November but after nearly 3 months of waiting, I'd still gotten nothing. I emailed Access (Kemper) as I'd been reading that the Virus had been unofficially discountinued. I received an email back a few days later explaining that it was still in production but that even in Europe there is no stock. I went back to my retailer and low and behold there was an "Open Box" item that for whatever reason had been returned. After some convinving ot the store manager I was able to get quite a fair discount ($2200 + tax) on the unit, which still carries the full manufacturer warranty and all.

A few days later, I get a call from teh retailer saying my unit has arrived!!! I hurried to the store that evening after work with the biggest smile on my face. I got it home and proceeded to the unboxing. To my surprise, it doesn't look like the unit was ever even removed from the box. Both power cords were still wrapped neatly as though they'd never been handled. The packaging the manual comes in was still unopened and completely unmolested. Even the additional knobs were present. Not a scratch anywhere on the unit!

Over the last couple of weeks I've had lots of fun perusing through the presets and tweaking settings and it's been quite amazing! Now I need to connect to my DAW and start producing tracks!

• Congratulations and welcome to the infection!

Some people still think it’s the…

Best. Synth. Ever.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+