Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 11:11am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 3:52pm

AccessMusic to make Reaper a "supported host"

Subject say it.
That host, with latest updates (some even made specifically for the VirusTI itself!) works really well with the Virus.
The only problem right now is with 3.0.4/5 that the triggering of SEQ MODE when the VirusControl fires up got broked (3.0.3 works fine so i stick with it).

Anyway, my featureRequest is just have Reaper as a "supported host" :thumbup:

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 10:09pm

it's on the list, even though we don't **officially** support reaper, we want as many compatible hosts as possible.

marc
The official Virus TI facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/accessvirus

Friday, August 21st 2009, 12:40am

Great, do you think then that for 3.0.6 we have a chance that the bug about "SEQ MODE" not being triggered on VirusControl loading will get fixed?
The bug appeared only with 3.0.4 and 3.0.5 and reverting back to 3.0.3 solves the problem so is something in your new "initialization routine"

Thanks

Sergey

Beginner

Saturday, August 22nd 2009, 12:33pm

yes please, REAPER FTW!

ISF75

Unregistered

Monday, August 24th 2009, 12:45am

Woooo...Sounds good to me....Reaper is very underated...if you havent checked it out people please do.

ADDIKTION

Beginner

Wednesday, August 26th 2009, 12:11pm

Yes!!

It could be wonderful to have Reaper supported!
I left very well known sequencers for Reaper...

I have to stay in 3.0.3 too, because of the launch issue since 3.0.4. (does not work anymore in Reaper for me) ;(

I hope it will work soon.
If needed, I can help testing. :thumbup:

Wednesday, August 26th 2009, 5:27pm

Acid Pro

Hey Mark is Acid Pro on the list by any chance, i mean it has been around for about 20 years, and is a fully fledged sequencer. I use to have some success with the earlier versions of VC using Acid Pro 6 . but now it does not function with the later VC versions, i can however use the VC to load patches etc which is very handy, and all the knobs work as well it's just the audio part. How about it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "tricky" (Sep 9th 2009, 3:50pm)

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 4:36am

a bump for this thread with mention that version 3.1.0 have the "VirusControlStartup" issue even worse.
Version 3.1.0 doesnt even load up in Reaper and it just freezes at 50% (when usually the SEQ MODE is triggered).

The solution is probably so easy but at the same time so far...

ADDIKTION

Beginner

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 1:57pm

Now, with 3.2.0.07 it works very good with Reaper! :thumbup:
Big thanks to Access Team ;)