Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 8:31am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 5:21am

ooooh! Cant wait to get my new audio PC up and running. All excited to try out these new videos.

Thank you Access.x

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 2:12pm

Latest video is up. Here's the link to download it…

http://www.virus.info/_files/VTI_bootcam…oscillators.mov

pentaeolian

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 3:54pm

Great tutorials! Just wanted to say thanks. I hope everyone voices their appreciation here to let the good people of Access know that they should keep it going.

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 11:06pm

Summer Bootcamp 2011 has come to an end, much love to Ben & Marc for putting these together for us - I've really enjoyed them, some things I was already familiar with but there was other stuff I'd never even thought of. I've definitely learnt a few useful things along the way.

Shame we didn't get a video on distortion & saturation, I was looking forward to seeing Bens suggestions on how these might be used more creatively. Maybe next time?

Thanks again guys :thumbsup:

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 12:51pm

Thanks Ben & Marc! I really enjoyed the series, and learned a few things in the process :thumbup:

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 1:09pm

Any chance you can upload the link to the Mov files of the latest boot camp 7 onwards?? I downloaded them to my Ebook reader so I can watch them when I travel. I can't download the Vimeo files so if you could link the MOV files that would be great Thanks Tom :)

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 2:24pm

Any chance you can upload the link to the Mov files of the latest boot camp 7 onwards??
Check post #3 on the first page ;)

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 10:32pm

Any chance you can upload the link to the Mov files of the latest boot camp 7 onwards??
Check post #3 on the first page ;)
Thanks for that .

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 12:49am

What happened to the bootcamp page? It gives back a 404 now...

http://virus.info/bootcamp

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 4:44pm

What happened to the bootcamp page?
If you are wanting to watch the videos there's 2 things you could try:

• Go to post #3 in this thread & see if you are still able to download them
  • Click this link & watch them there
:)