Thursday, April 17th 2014, 8:36pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Saturday, September 12th 2009, 3:20am

Visual Feedback of ModMatrix/LFO automations in the VirusControl

Basically the ModMatrix/LFO automations of the various knobs/faders should be showed in "realtime" in the VST.
The visual feedback would use the "lights" around the knobs and over the faders to show the automation.

The VirusControl already knows all the ModMatrix/LFO params and also it knows when (and velocity) of MIDI notes triggered so for calculate all this directly in the VST shouldnt be a problem at all and it would give 0 load to the hardware unit.

Here is an animated image of my VirusControl with this cool feature.

ADDIKTION

Beginner

Saturday, September 12th 2009, 1:44pm

Sounds (and looks) good :thumbup:
Seing the modulations could allow to instantly "take control" of a patch.
Working with VC would be even more fast and useful.
+1!

Saturday, September 12th 2009, 1:54pm

LOL!. Very good feature request! +1

Saturday, September 12th 2009, 3:35pm

Oh hell ya! Looks real sweet and would be quite an addition to the VC plugin. Visualization can go a long way in achieving a desired outcome when setting up automations.

AtonyB

Professional

Saturday, September 12th 2009, 4:27pm

I definitely think that, if this were to be implemented - it should be optional, otherwise it could get really trippy on some setups...

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 1:10am

+1

Sergey

Beginner

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 4:04pm

+1

Monday, September 14th 2009, 10:18am

+1

Monday, September 14th 2009, 10:29pm

+1

Friday, September 18th 2009, 10:16am

yes, thats the solution to my earlier request..... +1. Be a major step up I think.

Another point though. I've just noticed that my virus doesn't actualy respond to changes I make in the mod matrix via VC. I have to make the changes on my virus itself via the matrix section. To put it clearer the VC aint telling my virus a change is made (like a slot parameter) unless I use my virus to tell the VC then I can proseed....

I'm running 3.1.0. is it just a feature not fixed yet.