Thursday, August 28th 2014, 12:59am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 5:39pm

Freezing is not possible since track freezing is short for "rendering the track offline and using the rendered audio instead"... What you can do is either render the project with the mentioned virus track soloed, or send the track output so it is recorded by a new track (arm the new track and press record without playing anything yorself). Now you can mute the Virus track and use the audio you rendered instead.

spin

Unregistered

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 7:25pm

I see that is possible to freeze only the main track with virus control and external instrument, but it doesn't work if you add midi or external instruments track connected (midi to) main track. Probably there isn't a workaround for this, as you ve said

lordclemi

Beginner

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 3:26pm

I dont get it :S

Is there a way to send the output of a track to an analogue output of the virus?

I would like all my tracks to be send to output 1 and the master to output 2.

Can we do it when we use the TI as an audio interface?

Thank you!

Note this is not a basic setup on how to set the virus up in ableton in general but a "hacky" way to get real time bounce working for the virus control as ableton doesn't support real time bouncing of vst instruments, but does allow real time bouncing for it's own external instrument plugin. This method takes advantage of that, but you still need to be familiar with ableton as well as the virus to follow along.

For basic setup I recommend reading the setup guides of both ableton and virus.

Hi there, thank you very much for this hint, I gonna try this. Do you have any advice how to feed several midi tracks with one virus TI snow instance?

?(

Cheers Chris