Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 1:37pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Sofine

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 12:23pm

Global tempo lock

It would be nice to have a way to lock the tempo globally when not using the virus control plugin nor connected to another midi device sending midi clock. This would be useful while jamming / playing live and changing presets or simply trying out sounds without booting up the computer or having to connect other gear.

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 4:00pm

Continuing the discussion from your other thread, in multi mode there is a global tempo setting (master tempo in the multi menu). Even if you are planning to browse by testing patches one at a time, you are still able to do so using simply just one part out of all those which are available in multi mode.

Sofine

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 4:30pm

Continuing the discussion from your other thread, in multi mode there is a global tempo setting (master tempo in the multi menu). Even if you are planning to browse by testing patches one at a time, you are still able to do so using simply just one part out of all those which are available in multi mode.

Hi flabberbob,
Interesting. I must try this tonight if I get a chance. Thanks for the second post - I don't think read your post in my other thread correctly.

Cheers,

Simon