Thursday, April 24th 2014, 1:10am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

scientificharmony

Unregistered

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 12:54am

Virus Dislike Club

Just seen a post on Facebook from Access.

It's amazing how many dislike the Virus and it's ability to NOT work.

New software engineers needed?

MarPabl

Unregistered

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 4:43am

Where's that post?

:( Post a link to the Facebook dislike post here...

scientificharmony

Unregistered

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 11:56am

Can't get the link :0/

Chris

Trainee

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 8:08pm

hey you guys
you are very stupid
you are boring
:thumbdown:

you are not worth our attention

MarPabl

Unregistered

Monday, April 9th 2012, 4:28am

Read before!!

Why do you call me stupid?? Do you see me supporting the dislike of the Virus?? Don't you think its better having a link so we can give some useful information, specially if you're so concerned with people who dislikes Virus? Read before posting such claims or you may be the real stupid for not correctly reading!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MarPabl" (Apr 9th 2012, 4:34am)

Monday, April 9th 2012, 4:34am

More LIKES than DISLIKES i think you will find??? People NEVER complain when things are good (99% of time with Access & Virus) Human nature suggests we are all happy until something goes wrong... which IMHO is NOT related to Access or the VIRUS range.. its users PCs, Macs, Etc, which Access has NO control over.... and NO i DO NOT WORK FOR ACCESS!!! so please dont slag off the Virus or Access... GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE POSTING DEFAMATORY REMARKS!! I own lots of other gear, and Roland, Korg etc can be ashamed of themselves over recent updates and product support... and i have been using their gear for 30+ years!!....

Access support their gear (which is why i bought it!) and dont just drop old gear for new gear to make money! and i for one respect that!....
Quality counts in large amounts!!! (Depeche mode circa 1981) :thumbup:

Monday, April 9th 2012, 4:44am

RE: Read before!!

Why do you call me stupid?? Do you see me supporting the dislike of the Virus?? Don't you think its better having a link so we can give some useful information, specially if you're so concerned with people who dislikes Virus? Read before posting such claims or you may be the real stupid for not correctly reading!!
Virus is an "aquired taste" i can see both sides of the users story, but personally i think Access offer "too much???" in the sense they try to deliver what the Virus is capable of, but are always playing catch up! and users get frustrated because they dont deliver what they promised... however, they STILL push and beieive (like me) that one day YOU WILL! get what they promised!.. and i like and trust that,... :thumbsup:

If you have invested in a Virus (like me) and expect better things, BE PATIENT! you will be glad you did, and i know VC is a pain in the A**E!!! sometimes with your DAW, but... what other hardware synth is out there that does what the Virus does??? It has a "Unique" architecture which i Love! and look forward to its updates, quirkiness, and cult like following... i always turn to my Virus for inspiration above ANY other synth i have, (and i have 12!!!) so please be nice and patient,,, all good things come to those who wait peepz!! 8)

MarPabl

Unregistered

Monday, April 9th 2012, 6:36am

Ey I really love my Virus :)! In fact I have a Polar and a Snow :) Maybe I'm looking forward to upgrade my Snow to a TI Keyboard. I have also read so many posts regarding issues with VC but personally I use my Virus standalone so no problems for me ;)

Indeed, Virus is really my favorite synth :) I never have owned two synths of the very same model so imagine how much I like those :)

scientificharmony

Unregistered

Monday, April 9th 2012, 12:04pm

Im happy to wait and see if VC will improve with OS5. I love my Virus and it really annoys me as well lol

Chris

Trainee

Monday, April 9th 2012, 2:56pm

RE: Read before!!

reading carefully what ... ?
all those stupid guys posting stupid things on facebook?
it's too boring ... they are idiots !!!

8)