Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 3:21pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

egnouf

Unregistered

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 1:31pm

Multi mode -> how to change PARTS easily?

Hello,

I looked at the manuel, forums, I tried several things on my virus ti snow but I have an "issue".

I am using in a stand alone mode my Virus TI Snow, No computer.
I am trying to change the different PART with different patches -> Part 1, 2, 3, 4.

to be honnest, I found hard to understand how to change in one specific part a patches!
I click on PART.. select 1 to 4. Then I do EDIT/SHIFT + Search , etc...

I found this very hard to understand, I am not event sure if I am doing the right thing, well I feel unconfident in trying to change patches in parts.

Can you help?
Cheers!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "egnouf" (May 4th 2012, 10:08am)

Friday, May 4th 2012, 1:09pm

you can change the multiprograms by enabling program change and then you can switch through the programs. but to change several parts of a single multi-program you need to enter the menue. i think there is no other way!?

egnouf

Unregistered

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 5:45pm

thanks, I will try!

oki, thanks, I will try to change my setup -> Prog Change Enable.
cheers!

egnouf

Unregistered

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 11:01am

oki, it is working :)

Hello,

I can now change my multi parts.. I have however a strange behavior ;-)

If I select PART 2, on the LCD screen I still see the Patch of PART 1. on the LCD, I have on the top a little bar (grey) and inside I have the name of the PATCH PART 2...
why the Name of the Patche PART 2 does not appear on the main big area of the LCD?

Cheers.