Friday, August 29th 2014, 3:09am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Saturday, September 19th 2009, 6:53pm

Just what I was looking for!

Hi, greetings from Mexico, these forums are great! One of the reasons I bought my virus was to share all the knowledge going on with different Virus owners, here will the job be done!

I make techno/ tech house, my attempt is to use samples as less as I can, usually I do everything with my beautiful beast, from the bottom to the top, I've owned the virus for over a year and I'm pleased in loads of aspects, but I still say "I'm like a 15 year older trying to do a 35er" :wacko:

Cheers!

Matt

Unregistered

Monday, September 21st 2009, 1:27am

Welcome Emil! Glad to have you here with us.

Matt

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 2:26am

Wow ..Mexico ...thats sound cool to me while sitting here in good old boring Germany ....but thanks God and Internet .... Communication to the rest of the Planet is just a " Click " away .

cheers

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 7:17am

Ha Ha, good old boring Germany!! I'd love to spend some years of my life there actually, I've been there a few times, lovely people you are! and well the Party..... WooooouuuUUU!!

Cheers fella!! :thumbsup:

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 10:45pm

..see.... that is what I am talking about ..your " WouuuuuUuuuww" is much bigger and brighter than our tiney " wouw " . Yeah ... that is something you can`t buy , it is in the Bllood . We are used to do things from the Brain ...not all of us ...but lots ... ....Ok so , we invented the Virus .....and you have the Fun with it . :-) . a little excuse for staying here .

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dr_rabe" (Sep 23rd 2009, 8:39pm)

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 11:10pm

haha yeah I know what you mean, you invented the virus and many others, we invented tequila and many ways of blowing our heads with it at a short age. It's natural you feel atracted by Mexico and I by Germany, the interesting bit is how the mixure of the two worlds can bring something wicked to life... at least some music for christ sake!

Party animalness + Deep thinking = ????

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 1:37pm

Party animalness + Deep thinking = Mariachi Einstein

shaneynclan

Beginner

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 10:02pm

welcome

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 3:46am

ahahahahahahah

:thumbsup: