Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:32pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Logger

Beginner

Thursday, August 27th 2009, 11:09pm

Comb Filters
Oscillators as modulation sources in the mod matrix
A Third Envelope
LFO's that go way into the audio range

Seconded on all of those ;)

Friday, August 28th 2009, 12:46am

First of all stable midi synchronisation of Virus Control with Logic 8. Now it's a nightmare!!! The worst example I've ever used! ;(
can you please open another thread in the "problems" section and elaborate what you mean?

thanks, marc
The official Virus TI facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/accessvirus

Friday, August 28th 2009, 3:20am

A third user definable envelope would be really dope. Using oscillators as mod sources in the matrix would be super dope too.

Summa

Beginner

Friday, August 28th 2009, 4:31am

+1 for a third envelope, maybe even switchable to bipolar behaviour
Oscillators tunable down to 0Hz, to use them as waveshaper or to modulate the shapers/saturation phase, as it is possible with Q/mQ/MWXT.
PhaseMod Mode that sums/mix Oscillator 1+3 as modulator for Oscillator 2.
Currently played Unisono Voice Number as Modulation Source like in microQ/Q synthesizer.
Distortion behind not only between filters.
Bandpass and bandreject with adjustable bandwidth (not to be mistaken with Q-Factor).
Higher pitch mod amount.
Oszillator 3 as selectable Sync Master.
Faster (enough for noise modulation) and rekursive modulatable LFOs

Rather unlikely to get.

Additve Waveform Editor with Absynth type waveform morphing

Joey

Unregistered

Friday, August 28th 2009, 7:16pm

oh and loopable envelopes please :)

AtonyB

Professional

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 11:09pm

I'm going to give a big +1000 to anything to do with increasing the resolution and range of the LFO/Portamento rates and filter positions (often i have to use the filter envelope in combination with the cutoff to get the level im after - attack and decay down and tweak the sustain).

The max portamento time is definitely too short - at present i have to split a an ending where i porto from a high key to a low key into octaves pressing the new octave just in time to increase the porto time (it never sounds right, though).

AtonyB

Professional

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 11:12pm

Perhaps DC offset and amplitude control locally on the LFOs - I often find, also, that the LFOs cannot modulate certain things enough (especially though the mod matrix), like if you link it to the frequency in the phaser, the max range is small - possibly because of the bipolar nature of the LFO, but if you set the frequency in the middle, the LFO does not make it reach both extremes by a long way...

Monday, August 31st 2009, 2:51am

It does make it to both extremes - check it out with a square LFO, and you should hear that this is the case. If you want to make the modulation even steeper though, which can help to emphasise the time spent at the extremes, you could always assign LFO>Phaser Frequency twice...

AtonyB

Professional

Monday, August 31st 2009, 9:57pm

You're right, and thanks for the double assignment tip - never thought of that :pinch: (D'oh!)

I swear I'm losing my mind at the moment... :wacko:

square_eyes

Unregistered

Friday, September 4th 2009, 1:04am

Compressor With Side Chain Please!

Definately a compressor.

I use my TI Keyboard live with a band and would love to side chain from both a midi input in or an audio in.

Currently I use a side chain in abelton but there is latency as I have to use a USB out. If the side chain compressor could work on the main outs it would be the perfect instrument for me.

Thanks Access!