[Issues] MIDI clock sync to external/ Can't find the edit config page for 'Arp note send'

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Issues] MIDI clock sync to external/ Can't find the edit config page for 'Arp note send'

Hi,

I'm a new Virus TI2 keyboard owner. Yeay ! :D
      I start to configure my new set-up with the virus in my studio... The virus works great, I use the USB to send and receive midi from ableton.

But -Yep, here come the problem- I can't find where to synchronize the clock ?( . I want to sync to external. When I read the manual it says : " In edit config switch MIDI clock to sync for external" at page 127. But I can't find this page in the menu... Is that normal, is this menu hidden to newbie like me ? haha :/

Just to add some details, at the moment I use the Virus just with the USB plugged in, with 2 midi/2 audio in Ableton... For this part everything work weel I can create midi pattern and the audio will work...

Hope somebody will help me for this problem. Really want the arp to send note and to be sync to my external DAW (Ableton live 10)

Best regard,