Virus TI2 Patch change glitching? (OS 5.1.7)

• Hi; My TI2 has a regular glitch when changing patches. The + button often wont register but then a 2nd press registers 2 presses at once.

(And so it skips patches often)

I assumed it was a dirty contact inside, but using the same button for value changes in patch editing doesn't seem to have this behavior.

Has anyone else had this? And fixed it?

Thanks;

• In first , try this (to empty the TEMP memory completely):

- Turn off the TI, unplug the power.

- Plug it back in.
    - Turn on the TI with “EDIT” (to the left of ARP ON): it will not erase anything, but will automatically jump you to the “ROM-A 0” bank.

And, in 2th:

CONFIG / Go to “System 5/5” / Navigation “By Parameter” (and not By Page)

• I need more time to test this.. but I followed your instructions and somehow it's not happening anymore. I don't understand what I changed, but thanks!

It seems like I need to press 2x (or prob just a little harder) for it to register, but this makes sense if it's an old/dirty button. But the double registering is fixed apparently.

D

• In the ARP section - hold down the edit button whilst plugging your virus in.

No idea why it's suddenly behaving itself though ???

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification