Virus TI plays -Init- Sound instead of the patch saved to part

• Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem or might have some answers to a solution. This problem has happened for a long time and I thought perhaps it was related to the boot sequence between my Virus TI and the Digitakt which I am using to sequence it using Sequence Mode. Sometimes when I power everything up and I hit play on my Digitakt sequencer and I'll hear this -Init- sound coming from one of my tracks. After figuring out which Midi channel its happening on I'll try something like switching the part to a differnt patch and then going back and usually that fixes it.

I thought I may have been related to my boot sequence. Thought that maybe I needed to have my Digitakt on first before powering on the Virus so that it can properly read the Midi channel/Bank/Program numbers set on the Digitakt. Well last night I created a track on the Digitakt and had all my sounds picked out for each of the parts on the Virus. Now today when I turned evertyinging on when I hit play I'm hearing the -Init- Sound overtop the patch sound for track 11. Its only happening to that channel and it won't go away lol. All the other tracks work just fine. Usually I can fix it somehow by changing the values of the midi/bank/progam numbers on the Digi but this time the problem still persists. I've turned off both machines multiple times starting them up in both order to check things but still doing it. I can say that I've had this issue on and off since I've had this maching now for years. *shrug... Does anyone know what the deal is here?

• From the manual:

Multi Mode Parameters

In earlier Virus models, Multi mode programs consisted of multiple Parts, each one referencing a Single program. The downside: Multi programs depended on the location of all their referenced Singles, so if you changed any program while working in Single mode, Multi programs would change accordingly.

In the Virus TI Snow however, each of the 4 Parts actually contains the equivalent of a Single program. Parts also require a few additional parameters (e.g. transposition, keyboard range) which are all accessed via MULTI EDIT

Prog Change

Disabled, Enabled: Specifies whether the Part will respond to MIDI Program Change messages. The global “Program Change” parameter in the CONFIG menu is ignored.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• If the project comes from a MIDI file from a website, it has "tags" in General midi. We have to take them out. These are the famous PG (program Change). Often at the start of each track which impose a specific Patch Number, by sending it to the Hardware.

• If the project comes from a MIDI file from a website, it has "tags" in General midi. We have to take them out. These are the famous PG (program Change). Often at the start of each track which impose a specific Patch Number, by sending it to the Hardware.

simply copy the midi notes from the file.