Hello therei hope someone can help me with an issue with my ti 2.
i work on cubase 7 win 64 bit pc.
and when i try to write an automation on the fx 1 tab,it dosent record it no matter how many times i try,but when i record an automation in the first tab the main tab then its no problem and it can record,but i need to record an automation in the fx 1 tab,what can i do to fix this please?
thank you for the help.
You have 2 choices:
You can use the VST3 version of Virus Control (I think it has a star or something next to it), or in the VST2 version, right click on the control you wish to automate and select to add it to the automation list.
Hope this helps.
thank you for the fast reply,can you please explain how can i do both?
im not sure if i have the vst 3,but lets say i have it,how can i check both methods to see if they work?
thank you so much for your time,hope i can get it to work.
in the vst 2,when i right click it how can i add it to the automation list?
The VST3 version of the Virus TI plugin has the "X" after the plugin name on the right side when selecting the plugins.
it seems like i dont have it in the plugins menu,i have virus ti and virus ti snow...
what can i do to make the automation work in vst 2?
the automation for the first tab works fine,but for the fx1 tab it dosent.
OK, let's make it work with VST2:
- Make sure that the part you want to automate is selected
- If it is a multi-selection effect (e.g. the filterbank) make sure that the desired effect is selected (e.g. vowel filter)
- Right click on the image of the knob for the parameter you want to automate (e.g. vowel)
- The first right click menu option is "Add <parameter name> <part number> to automation" - select it
- It is added at the end of the automation list (after the "easy page" parameters of all the parts)
hey bob,is there any way we can chat in private?
it seems like i cant get it to work and its driving me mad!!!