Is my virus broken?

• Hello.

I have a problem with Virus TI mk1, specifically with sequencing arpeggiators. Sometimes the sound starts glitching. I have noticed a certain pattern, as it happens roughly during the duration of the 8th bar regardless of the BPM. I have recorded how it sounds in the attachment. The issue also occurs on the audio output directly from the Virus. When I activate the "Live" button, it starts playing on its own. I really want to peacefully use this superb synthesizer :( Could someone help me?

The problem occurred on:

- PC Windows 10 (Ableton Live 11 and Cubase Pro)

- Laptop Windows 10 (Ableton Live 11)

Attachments:
    https://drive.google.com/drive…-mKjPKwfahARU?usp=sharing

• I listened to the sound example several times, but couldn’t hear a glitch. Can you be more specific, what is wrong with the sound or notes we can hear?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Some threads that may be worth considering:

Aus der Community AccessVirus auf Reddit
    Entdecke diesen Beitrag und mehr aus der Community AccessVirus
    www.reddit.com

• I listened to the sound example several times, but couldn’t hear a glitch. Can you be more specific, what is wrong with the sound or notes we can hear?

Ok, now i attached sound with context so it is noticeable. From second half it starts playing out of sync.

Unlucky nothing helpful, but thanks!

• Ok, now i attached sound with context so it is noticeable. From second half it starts playing out of sync.

Ah, you have timing issues.

How do you sequence that sound? Does the sound use the Arp for the rhythmic pattern or iseach note sent from Cubase?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+