Virus TI Polar and Darkstar removed from major music retailer catalogs and Kemper shop.

• It's interesting you feel compelled to advertise for this thinly-veiled group of piracy enablers on the official forum of the company that created it.

The Virus is very much still for sale ( https://shop.kempermusic.com/de/access ), so if indeed they're spreading their TI emulator around, they're breaking even their own promise of keeping it to themselves as long as Access is selling the TI.

Thanks for being a part of the community that removes any incentive for Access to continue with the synth business.

• IMO

1. The emulator is not suitable for the masses.
    2. Access Music should be more proactive to stay in business after milking that TI cow for 17 years.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• IMO - nothing virtual or emulating can, or ever replace what is a classic vintage synth. You can shove your VSTs and Emulators where a monkey shoves his nuts ! :)

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification

• Some good points, nothing beats the hardware IMO, but it's cool mac users and owners of defective hardware have an alternative option

I hope access makes a TI3 someday, I'll be the first in line for one

You'll be behind me and a lot of others on this forum. TI2 is still a classic though !

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification

• It's interesting you feel compelled to advertise for this thinly-veiled group of piracy enablers on the official forum of the company that created it.

The Virus is very much still for sale ( https://shop.kempermusic.com/de/access ), so if indeed they're spreading their TI emulator around, they're breaking even their own promise of keeping it to themselves as long as Access is selling the TI.

Thanks for being a part of the community that removes any incentive for Access to continue with the synth business.

I love this synth, but claiming you are part of a business that removes incentive is a stretch. Access have not made any effort in trying to fix bugs, or Mac support for quite sometime, so getting an emulator that can work is a great way to keep this synth alive, especially for Mac users.
    An emulator will always be just that, It can never replace the HW if thats your thing :)

• At this point, there are soo many modern synths that do a great job with support of current O/S versions that Virus is no go for me as a new purchase in the future. I love my Virus TI2 keyboard synth that I bought new last year but would go with a Waldorf M, Quantum, or some other synth in 2024.